Thursday, May 11, 2006

Skype 1, Microphone 0

If you have tried calling us on Skype lately (and if you haven't, shame on you!) you have noticed we have been having some problems. We can hear you but you can't hear us. I have blamed this situation on every possible Brazilian device imaginable...slow internet, stupid firewall, etc. It turns out that the problem can be linked back to the US. It was our stupid microphone that we brought with us! Das ist Kaput! We will look for a new one soon, but it could be a few days. There isn't really a Wal-Mart or a Circuit City in sight.

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel inexplicably ashamed.

 
At 5/17/2006 2:42 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I don't because my main comp, which includes the mic, is currently sans internet. When I do get it, though, I'll be sure to call you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home